INVESTMENT PROPOSITION FOR INVESTING IN FANIDHAR MEGA FOOD PARK
Following benefits are available to units investing inside the Fanidhar Mega Food Park, as recognized under the industrial park scheme and approved by MOFPI under their Mega Food Park Scheme.
Term Loan at Lower Rate of Interest
Term Loan at Lower Rate of Interest
- NABARD gives Term Loan to units coming inside the MFP at a reduced rate of interest. The rate could be as low as 7.5 %. Actual rate will depend upon credit worthiness of individual promoter. FMFP can facilitate this process for the units on chargeable basis.
- FMFP also has tied up with banks to do priority lending to the Units coming inside the MFP at a preferential rate of interest. However these rates will be guided by promoter’s credit worthiness and RBI Guidelines. FMFP can facilitate this process for the units on chargeable basis.
- If the Term Loan has been taken from NABARD, than Working Capital Loan can be facilitated from other Banks. FMFP can facilitate this process for the units on chargeable basis.
Benefits from Central Govt
- MOFPI has published the EOI for a new scheme for Creation / Expansion of Food Processing & Preservation Capacities (CEFPPC). Under this scheme, a financial assistance of Rs 5 Cr (35 % of the eligible project cost in general areas) shall be provided to the approved projects. The proposals for creation / expansion / modernization of food processing & preservation unit in Mega Food Parks assisted by the MOFPI will be given preference. The last date of submission is 15th Sep 2018.
- Exemption from Income Tax for 5 Years for food industries.
Benefits from State Govt
- Back ended Interest Subsidy of 7.5 % on the term loan for a period of 5 years to a max of Rs 1.5 Cr
- Capital Investment Subsidy of Rs 50 Lakhs ( or 25 % of the eligible project cost )
- For Integrated Cold Chain Project; capital subsidy is Rs 5 Cr and Interest Subsidy is Rs 4 Cr.
- 100 % reimbursement of electricity duty paid
- Assistance @ Rs 1 per unit in the billed amount of electricity for five years.
- 6. 50 % reimbursement of stamp duty paid for food processing units and 100 % for integrated cold chain projects (like Irradiation Project).
- FMFP is creating enabling infrastructure like road, water pipeline, effluent pipe line, storm water drain, street lights, optical fiber cable network & Overhead Electricity Line. Tapping to all these services will be available to the Unit Holder at the Plot Entry. The Unit Holder will not have to invest money in drawing these facilities from their source; hence capital cost will be saved.
- FMFP will have a common Food Testing Laboratory. So the Unit Holder need not invest in creating own Quality Control Lab.
- FMFP will have common ware house, Cold Store and Sub Zero Storage facility. The Unit Holder need not invest in creating large infrastructure for these from stocking point of view.
- A Common Effluent Treatment Plant facility will be made available to all unit holder for discharging their effulant.
- FMFP will have a common administrative block with meeting rooms, commercial center and Product Display Area. The Unit holder need not invest in creating these facilities separately.
- Plot area is carpet area, so net built up of 50 % or more can be availed with FSI as 1.
- Land is already NA, so time and money will be saved in completing for this formalities.
- The overall infrastructure will be managed by FMFP and will provide world class ambience to the Unit Holder.
Commercial Services / Business Benefits
- FMFP has tied up with Banks to provide Term Loan & Working Capital at a preferential rate of interest. This will save time, money and efforts for the Unit Holder
- FMFP has tied up with CA Firms to provide paper work assistance to Unit Holders for availing credit facilities from Bank. This will save time and efforts for the Unit Holder
- FMFP has tied up with Project Design Firms to provide detailed project engineering design support to Unit Holders. This will save time and efforts for the Unit Holder.
- FMFP has tied up with Clearing and Forwarding Agency to provide Export – Import related support to Unit Holders. This will save time and efforts for the Unit Holder.
- FMFP will provide support for product distribution and marketing.
- FMFP will have its own fleet of Transport Vehicles which will ensure good tracking of dispatch related activities to the Unit Holder. This will save time and efforts for the Unit Holder
- FMFP will provide procurement assistance to the Unit Holders.
GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTREPRENEURS
- Essential facilities such as warehouse, cold storage, frozen store, lab, processing lines, etc.
- Expedite services arranged in plug and play format
- Provision of utilities such as electricity and water.
- Statutory clearance assistance
- Tie up with banks acquaintances for Term Loan for working Capital
- Import Export coordinators available for logistics advice
- Marketing guidance from a qualified marketing assistance
- Technical manpower assistance
ADVANTAGES OF FANIDHAR MEGA FOOD PARK:
- Prime Location: Industrial area of Gujarat surrounding 4000 SSI units within 20 km radius
- NA(non-agricultural) permission granted for all Industrial plots
- P3 Phase Electricity obtainable throughout the site
- Direct water supply accessible from Narmada
- Skilled and unskilled labor are available
- Variety of raw material available year-round
- Procurement support with 5 primary processing and collection centers for “farm to plate” located in production area.
- Follows Cluster Development Strategy with over 20 agriculture and horticulture crops
- Offers a well-connected supply chain of farmers, processors, retailers and consumers including farmers, promoter companies, national and international buyers
- Government supported Project
a) Approved by Ministry of Food Processing Industries(MOFPI), Government of India b) MoU signed with Gujarat Government